Loans up to $20 million with a max guarantee of $1 million for up to 7 years with guarantees 80-95% of loan. Interest rates negotiated between lender and borrower.
- Small businesses located in CA with 1-750 employees
- Eligible non-profits
If you are interested in applying, contact one of the lenders at https://www.ibank.ca.gov/publications/fdc/
For businesses who expects to use the loan proceeds in California. Loans start at $500 and range up to$10,000 with terms up to five years full amortized
- Small businesses or individuals who are becoming small businesses who are located in CA can apply
- Borrowers must be a low wealth entrepreneur with a business located in a in a declared disaster area… or
- Borrowers must be a low wealth entrepreneur located in a low-wealth community within both:
- A county with a per capital income equal to or less than 115-percent of the statewide average
- A city or unincorporated area with an unemployment rate equal to or greater than the statewide average
- Borrowers annual income must be equal to or less than the statewide average
If you are interested in applying you may visit any of the following sites:
Loans up to $1,399,000 for small farms in the state of California.
- Must be a US citizen
- Acceptable credit history
- Capacity to incur the loan obligations
- Not be delinquent on Federal debt
- Farm must be located in CA
- Obtain loan without a guarantee
- Be the owner or tenant operator of a family farm after the loan is closed
The City of San Diego created a Small Business Relief Fund (SBRF) that provides grants and loans that are forgivable or low- to zero-interest-rate to eligible small businesses for working capital.
To apply, or for further information please visit their website.
South County Economic Development Council (South County EDC) has established a no-interest loan to restaurants residing in South County to help provide some economic relief during COVID-19. This loan will assist small restaurants to remain open and continue to provide meals during this national emergency. South County EDC is providing a one-time $5,000 no-interest loan with repayment due on April 1, 2021.
For more information or if you wish to apply, please visit their website.
Federal loan available to California residents. More details on the loan provided at the top of the page. For more info please visit https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
San Francisco Office of Economic and Workforce Development
City sponsored loan program. For more information visit, https://oewd.org/resources-businesses-and-employees-impacted-covid-19
County of Los Angeles COVID-19 Information for Businesses
County sponsored loan program. For more information visit, https://covid19.lacounty.gov/covid19/consumers-businesses/for-businesses/
Los Angeles City Small Business Emergency Microloan Program
City sponsored loan program. For more information visit, https://ewddlacity.com/index.php/microloan-program